other language Deutsch (German)
Premium leathergoods workshop in Munich: make your own hand stitched wallet
Learn how to work with vegtan premium leather in this workshop and create without any previous experience an exceptional billfold and card wallet. Do some hot foil metallic stamping and printing, choose your branding options including your own personalised initials or lettering, learn about the making of premium leather products and small goods and try out leather-working techniques in this dynamic workshop. In this 4 hour class, students will complete their own wallet in either black or cognac or natural leather colour. We will be hand sewing and you shall learn how to sew like a saddler, do some leather stamping, branding the leather either with a embossed image or with metallic hot foil stamping, you shall learn different finishing techniques including edge finishing and test vegatable tanned leather finishing treatments.
You shall of course take home your premium leather goods, made from vegetable tanned which you treat with compeltely natural products. A leather workshop for men and women alike and of course a perfect present for a relative or friend.
What you shall experience on our leather workshop in Munich
Learn leather techniques in an relaxed studio environment in Munich, Germany. Charles, a fashion and accessory designer will help you with the following techniques.
– Pattern cutting leather
– Hand sewing leather with a saddle stitch + wax thread
– Using an awl on leather
– Leather stamping
– How to use a leather branding stamp
– Step-by-step process of hand-stitching leather
– Edge finishing techniques for vegetable tanned leather
– a course using natural meterials without chrome tanning and suitable for people with skin allegies
The most important infos about your wallet making course in Munich
A 4 hour workshop working with leather
- Participants: minimum 4 people and maximum 8 participants.
- Preis: 75€ (inklusive Materialkosten and leather and including tea and coffee and biscuits)
- Where: „UPDN Leathergoods“-workshop, in Kastanienstraße 13, 81547 München. In a relaxed workshop atmosphere you shall learn to work with leather and be guided by our experienced teacher.
- Wann: see shop dates